AP Facebook moms who school - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-04-2011, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am looking to make a few friends who I can Facebook who are attached parents and send their kids to school. We no longer homeschool and I find all the homeschool threads on facebook make me feel very sad and guilty. I would love to connect with moms who school, to share about our AP lives and children who we love very much.

I have a 11 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I live in the UK but want to make friends from anywhere x

Anyone interested?

Amanda treehugger.gif , UK Mum, married to airline pilot Davesurf.gif . Mum to Emily blahblah.gif (20), Jasmine  dust.gif(11) and Theo fencing.gif(7):

#2 of 3 Old 09-10-2011, 10:48 AM

hug2.gif  Mine aren't old enough (3 yo and 7 mo) but I do know that I am simply not cut out for homeschool. My kids would not benefit from being with their completely driven over the edge Mom everyday through their school years, kwim? When the time comes, I will send them to school.

DharmaDisciple likes this.

sleepytime.gifjog.gifSleepy, running, wife to superhero.gif DH 08/09 -  Mama to jog.gif DS 8/08 & love.gif DD 1/11

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. " - Japanese Proverb

#3 of 3 Old 09-16-2011, 02:39 PM

Hey can I join? My son goes to preschool and I AP. I only chose to school out of necessessity and the fact that I'm a single parent and the only person making an income in the house as I don't live with my Partner and it's just me and my son, I feel kind of guilty but what can you do, you have to do what's best for everyone.

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page