EEEKKK HELP - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey fellow 420 friendly mommas out there... I am so stumped and bummed. I currently live in Missouri and am about 13 weeks pregnant with my second child. WOOT WOOT! With my first LO we lived in Cali for the first four-five months of my pregnancy then moved to MO and got on medicaid and started seeing a doctor here instead of the midwife I was seeing in cali. All went super well with the pregnancy as for no drug screenings during pregnancy. I stopped two months before due to get clean just in case seeing as how MO isn't a MJ friendly state. However with this pregnancy I went to my first prenatal appt around 10-11 weeks where they did drug test me this time... and it came back positive for MJ. I am also on medicaid with the pregnancy. So my question comes down to is it routine to drug test in the beginning of pregnancy here in MO if you are on medicaid or are the suspicious of me? I have had HORRIBLE morning sickness without my medicine and feel as though the stresses are prob. worse on the baby than the MJ ever could be? Please anyone give my mind some relief as to why they tested me? How often they do? Do I need to stay clean the rest.... ahhh my mind. Thank you mommas for any words of advice?!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-25-2012, 07:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

come re-post in our autumn and winter cannabis thread, alot of those mama's are great on laws pertaining to each state, my username will tell you i dont know state laws! 

Im going to say, that if your getting a drug test so early ( i cant believe they do that!) that I would steer clear, not worth the risk, and although cannabis helps hugely for severe morning sickness, im not sure how a medical doctor would take that....anyways come repost and see what the mama's say

good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

Tags
Welcome

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page