Groups active? - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lizzylynn

#1 of 5 Old 01-05-2015, 10:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Groups active?

I'm new to the forum and was checking out the Groups in Find Your Tribe. Are they still active? A lot of them seem to have no activity in months. Are folks posting elsewhere? Is there something I'm missing? Or are groups just not very active?
pokeyac likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 01-05-2015, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Hi Lizzylynn! Welcome to Mothering! Are you looking for a Due Date Club or another Group? I can give you more info.
Thanks,
Pokey

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 5 Old 01-06-2015, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyac View Post
Hi Lizzylynn! Welcome to Mothering! Are you looking for a Due Date Club or another Group? I can give you more info.
Thanks,
Pokey

I was looking at the groups in general, I joined moms of many, paleo...but it's been months since there was any activity or maybe I accessed it wrong.....
#4 of 5 Old 01-06-2015, 04:16 PM

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Ok. Unfortunately, those groups may just be inactive due to the new format. You can always start a new thread in a forum to talk with other like-minded folks. Perhaps Moms of Many could be in the Parenting Forum and Paleo could be in the Nutrition and Good Eating Forum or one of the sub-forums. Let me know if I can help guide you. I know these are popular topics. You may want to explore these forums to find active threads on these topics.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#5 of 5 Old 01-06-2015, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyac View Post
Ok. Unfortunately, those groups may just be inactive due to the new format. You can always start a new thread in a forum to talk with other like-minded folks. Perhaps Moms of Many could be in the Parenting Forum and Paleo could be in the Nutrition and Good Eating Forum or one of the sub-forums. Let me know if I can help guide you. I know these are popular topics. You may want to explore these forums to find active threads on these topics.
Thanks, that's pretty much what I've been doing but thought I'd check.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page