Dis Mamas! - Disney moms unite! - Page 28 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#811 of 819 Old 09-05-2010, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
congrats!! that is such a great story are you going to pick a "disney" name?

I'm Andrea - I have three boys - 12 year old twins & an 11 year old

#812 of 819 Old 09-06-2010, 03:14 PM

LOL! Well half joking I suggested Aurora...but the hubby shot it down, LOL!
#813 of 819 Old 09-12-2010, 05:11 PM

aww - aurora is cute!!

I'm Andrea - I have three boys - 12 year old twins & an 11 year old

#814 of 819 Old 09-13-2010, 12:59 PM

I like Aurora too! You could use some variation of Isabelle or something and call her Belle.

If we were having a boy I wanted to use Orlando as his name. DW shot that one down.

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#815 of 819 Old 08-31-2012, 07:30 AM

I am Disney obsessed!
Grew up driving to Fla. Every summer for 2 week in a conversion van, staying in cheesy off-site hotels. Now that Dh has been fairly successful, we've been making an annual pilgrimage to the house of mouse! (although we are onsite all the way now!) I am still dreaming of an Rv snowbirds lifestyle, and nudging Dh to try it! We live in NJ, and I hate cold rainy/ snowy/sleety weather!
We home school, and have gone on the educational trips, and always go off season..our next trip is January, 2013! So excited for the new fantasyland!
#816 of 819 Old 09-02-2012, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Yay, the Disney thread! Let's bring it back to life!

We took the kids to WDW two years ago, my DH says it was the best vacation he's ever had. We're spending Christmas there this year at the new Art of Animation resort, in a Lion King family suite! We are so excited!

So now I just need to come up with $6800. 

#817 of 819 Old 09-20-2012, 07:10 PM

Heyyyy, just found this thread even though I've been around MDC for several years now.  (Don't let the join date fool you, lol)  We're actually going next week for a week - yay!  I'm pregnant so it'll be a different experience this time, but we've already seen much of what there is to see so we don't have to rush around trying to fit everything in.  We lived in FL for last year and had season passes, so we would often just drive up and wander around Epcot for the day.  DH is not a huge fan but he's willing to go with us sometimes, although due to social anxiety he mostly just hangs around the hotel room and meets us for meals.  We're staying at the Carribean Beach again.  Had booked the Poly but whoa that place is expensive... I had buyer's regret so now we're going to CB which the kids like due to the playground and pool.  I prefer Coronado Springs myself but hey, I can't complain either way.  :)  Can't wait to go, although I am SO nervous about flying, or getting sick, or getting PTL due to too much walking, or heat, or, or, or.  But we need one last pre-baby trip.

OH, and DH said we could renew our wedding vows at Disney next year!!!  OMG seriously.  We never had a real wedding, we got married by a JP in 2007 and were always planning a real wedding but never got around to it.  So he surprised me with the idea to do it at Disney, which is only my favoritest place in the whole world.  ;)  Totally psyched.  Who wants to an excuse to come to the world, we'll invite you as a guest lol.  =P

#818 of 819 Old 06-13-2013, 05:22 PM

Oh WOW.  My DH and I went every year since we were married.  Our DS is going to be 2 in Sept.  We are thinking about bringing him next year...but I'm a germaphobe!  I worry he'll catch something!!  Can someone talk me out of this crazy thinking!  We want our little guy to experience Disney! photosmile2.gif

#819 of 819 Old 06-14-2013, 03:17 PM

Well... we caught FAR more colds in the library.. at the Y.. at the zoo... etc than we did at Disney...  Never mind preschool.  YMMV but I think you'll be OK.  ;)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page