NMY Graduates Love Thread, Part 4 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 2423 Old 08-24-2008, 11:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
shanna, interested to hear your new sleep plan.

BIDEN: not disappointed. not thrilled. would have preferred tim kaine but grateful it isn't evan bayh. like shanna, i really didn't expend a lot of energy on the possibility that it would be hillary. now once upon a time they would have been my dream ticket, in either order, but there is too much water under the bridge. i am mixed on biden. otoh, i am pissed that the didn't take anita hill seriously at first and then, once he realized clarence thomas wasn't going down on ideology, he blew off her confidentiality requests. otoh, he was a star (along with wellstone, but he's dead) shooting the violence against women act into being. i think for most people there is something to dislike about him along with something to like. a safe choice, i think.

having a freakin' panic attack about work.
#62 of 2423 Old 08-24-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePie View Post
having a freakin' panic attack about work.
What's going on?
#63 of 2423 Old 08-25-2008, 01:32 AM

Kelly, s. I definitely have days (or rather moments) where I am SO frustrated and near my breaking point and am not feeling nice. I think it's totally normal. But it does suck. I feel so mean sometimes. I think it does help to look at her face and think of something really cute/funny that she does.

Shanna, sorry about the rough night. I have heard those comments from people too. So many people saying, "you'll change your mind about spanking once in a while." And TONS of the STTN at a young young age comments. I don't let myself complain about Dd's sleeping anymore to people who I know will say things like that or who just won't understand. GMIL is the worst, but we get a lot of comments from strangers/aquaintances too.

Dh and I have been having a rough time dealing with my mom lately. She is just always telling us what to do or what we're doing wrong with Dd. She doesn't even realize it. I know if I confronted her on it, she would be really hurt. And I'm not good at confrontations. I'm just working on being very firm and short with my answers. "No, we've decided this." Dh and I decided we're going to work at letting her comments roll off our backs, and we'll have a laugh at the outrageousness of them later when we're alone. I think having a sense of humor about it might work.

I'm going to take a 5 day break from the internet and tv. I just feel like I need it. So I'll be gone for a few days, but thinking about you all. Have a great week everyone!

Wife to J. Mama to DD(3yo) & DS(1yo)
#64 of 2423 Old 08-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned

still pregnant here and no problem. i am getting some heavy contractions now and again. by heavy, i mean that they're sustained. the belly gets hard and stays hard for quite a while. then, relaxes and the baby wiggles and wiggles. it all feels so wonderful. i'm really excited about what the birth will bring.

still using the library's computers. the computer fix-it group are a PITA. we took it to them last sunday, they said it wuold be done by thursday "at the latest." didn't hear a peep from them, even though i called on Wed for an update adn 2 times on Thurs. I tried to call again on fri, got nothing (no answer). So, i stop by.

i find out that they hadnt' even started working on it. they said it would be finished Sat afternoon/evening. I thought, great! said they'd call. they didn't.

Sunday, i call, and i find out that they've only started the project and that they can't finish it until "monday at the earliest" and that it should be done "monday night." called today to find out that it "might be done tomorrow."

but what realyl gets me is not the time it's taking, but the lack of customer service at two levels: 1. no communuication in general, and 2. when i call, they give me attitude about having to fix my computer. HELLO! it's your JOB and i PAID UP FRONT. duh.

so, i talked to the manager (again) about it, and while he apologized, i recommended that he actualyl train his people in some people/phone skills.

with any luck, we'll have it back tomorrow and ryan will be able to write again and i'll be able to be online.

also, still waiting on the mattress. was supposed to come last tuesday, right? yeah, it's coming tomorrow (supposedly). they called on tuesday tos ay that they had "more local deliveries" than expected, so i got bumped, but they didn't set a new appt because they'd left a message.

i called twice on wed, thurs, and fri. sat am while teaching yoga, i get a phone message (which i checked at 11) which came in around 9;30. it said "we'll deliver between 12 and 2 TODAY." are you kidding? that's the advance notice that i get?

so, then, they call at abuot 11:30 and apparently their driver was injuired during the morning and they couldnt' deliver. i ask the guy if they can bring it Sun, Mon, but he says he doesn't know what's ont he schedule.

did i mention that i also paid up front for delivery too? bah!

so, the guy says that he'll call back on sunday before "starting otu" and let me know when he can come on mon or tues. well, no call by 11 and so i call him. he says he can come on tuesday, but doesn't know when because he's already "out" and not looking at the schedule.

fine, but i better get my bed on tuesday! LOL

my parents did come for the day on saturday and it was a good time. we hung new curtains in the house and also took care of little fix-it projects that ryan and i couldn't do (no tools). that was helpful.

ryan asked his dad to come and help, but he refused because he was 'too busy' again, and ryan pointed out that this is another example of how they claim to want to help, but then never actuall do help when we need it, and then complain that we never allow or ask them forh elp, and then discove4r that my parents come toh elp. . .and well, the circle.

they said that we have to plan these things better. i figure that asking about a month in advance is enough, byut apparently not.

oh, and everyone is freaked about UCing now. well, not ryan and i. my mom/dad were under some illusion that i have a midwife. i told my mom that i know a midwife, and she's willing to come over if i want her and then charge later. i did NOT tell them that i was calling her, but that i could. mom took this to mean that iw as calling her, this made everyone feel better.

and i never corrected her of that notion, because i knew the illusion made her feelb etter and it didnt' hurt me either way anyway. then, ryan told my dad what ther eality was, and dad got very upset.

now, i told everyone about UC, but seriously. . ..

any other dramas? no, not really.

we have TV issues too--funny.

and i love Pete Seeger and we're looking to start a 'family singing gruop' based around his music and other folk music. it's jsut finding the folks for it.

oh, and finally, i decided that this would be my last week of work. if the baby doesn't come this week (i think it will be next week), then i'll work this week and start by taking next week off. makes sense to me anyway.

i thinkt hat i could use the rest, and my friend patti is going to help me laze arond and do some cooking and what not next week.

all in all, it's going well. but i do look forward to having my nternet at home, because at the library, you have tos tand. STAND.

i asked for a stool, and they said no. NO! can you believe it? it old them i was due any minute and it didnt' matter at all. LOL!
#65 of 2423 Old 08-25-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
still pregnant here and no problem. i am getting some heavy contractions now and again. by heavy, i mean that they're sustained. the belly gets hard and stays hard for quite a while. then, relaxes and the baby wiggles and wiggles. it all feels so wonderful. i'm really excited about what the birth will bring.
I was wondering about you I remember those kind of contractions--they were definitely fascinating and exciting.

The first few hours of pre-labor (I'm not sure what to call it--we refer to that day as when Rhea basically said "fooled you!") were very regular, made me pay attention, and were vaguely sexual in sensation. But yeah, they were also sustained in a good way. I'm excited to see what your experience will bring!

And it seems some people need to be smacked...a 9 month pregnant lady standing at a computer...are they whacked?

Come ponder with me about food!
#66 of 2423 Old 08-25-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchygrrl View Post
are they whacked?
yes. the whole world is.
#67 of 2423 Old 08-25-2008, 09:19 PM

Sleepless Moms: I'm thinking of you. I'm feeling pretty sleep deprived myself and am really freaking out at the thought that this is nothing compared to what I'm about to embark upon...

Zoebird: Sounds like you're doing really well. And it's gonna be a Virgo baby for you!

PiePie: How's work? Just really busy or something else more sinister?

I know everyone does this to this group ... but now it's my turn ...
What great regime have you all come up with for nappies (diapers)? We're thinking prefolds with wool covers for newborn nights and just regular prefolds and PUL covers for days. And once Squeak is big enough we will probably switch to one-sized bamboo fitteds with wool covers for nights and continue with regular prefolds for days. I'd also like to have a few AIO's for going out but they're not in our current budget.

What do you all think? I think we're getting a 36 pack of prefolds. How many fitteds and wool covers do you think is a realistic minimum for what we want to do? Have I got the equation generally right? He's a summer babe.

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#68 of 2423 Old 08-26-2008, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MujerMamaMismo View Post
I'm feeling pretty sleep deprived myself and am really freaking out at the thought that this is nothing compared to what I'm about to embark upon...
PiePie: How's work? Just really busy or something else more sinister?
on the cloth diapers, my view is that you can never have too many COVERS. the actual prefolds never/rarely ran out, but woe unto you if you don't have a clean cover on hand.

i honestly feel that pregnancy/birth/babyhood brings you what you can take. i had an abominable pregnancy, a challenging but ultimately empowering birth, and a blissful newborn period. so on my theory at least mujer you are working out all your kinks now and then everything will be easy peasy.

i have like the hugest trial of my life next week, i am woefully underprepared -- as in it is physically impossible for me to get prepared -- and in truth i am massively distracted by all the transitions in dd's life. the walking, first birthday, and impending transition to daycare (from nanny) all feel like huge milestones in MY life. this afternoon/tonight was sch orientation and she did grand -- shrieked in ecstasy whenever a new kid came in and toddled over ot hug (and in one case tackle) him, kissed tghe teachers goodbye, etc. they (the 3 teachers) were fighting over whose she was (hello, she's MINE )-- she is clearly all 3 teachers' favorite. i am somewhat optimistic about finding mama friends through daycare. i have my eye on this lesbian couple who are still nursing their 15 mo ds, although i didn't like when she said dd's name was "screamer" in reference to her joyous squeals. there is another family i can't see clicking with -- their clothes are obscenely expensive (really, who wears a little black dress to a presch orientation? and ginormous diamonds?) and they have a full-time nanny for a sahm. dh thinks i am wrong ot make snap judgments and who knows maybe tghis kid will be dd's best friend. i am slightly disappointed that there are younger kids in the class -- it is obvious that she is drawn to older children. so basically it sucks that work and dd's transitions are colliding and i am sticking to my guns by prioritizing her in terms of time allocation but then i have guilt and anxiety over shortchanging work. in my heart of hearts, i think the judge is going to decide this based on whether he buys into stereotypes about poor people and no amount of lawyering labor is going to change his mind (whatever that is) but the do things by the book good girl in me thinks i should give this case my all. it could possibly be career making, yet here i am on mdc. love you guys.
#69 of 2423 Old 08-26-2008, 12:15 AM

oh, started out with 2 covers = disaster. can't remember if we upped it to 4 or 6.
#70 of 2423 Old 08-26-2008, 02:07 AM

DOn't have a lot of time, but I wanted to share with you all that I finally started an ETSY account: http://www.photokatdotnet.etsy.com
#71 of 2423 Old 08-26-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I know everyone does this to this group ... but now it's my turn ...
What great regime have you all come up with for nappies (diapers)? We're thinking prefolds with wool covers for newborn nights and just regular prefolds and PUL covers for days. And once Squeak is big enough we will probably switch to one-sized bamboo fitteds with wool covers for nights and continue with regular prefolds for days. I'd also like to have a few AIO's for going out but they're not in our current budget.

What do you all think? I think we're getting a 36 pack of prefolds. How many fitteds and wool covers do you think is a realistic minimum for what we want to do? Have I got the equation generally right? He's a summer babe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePie View Post
on the cloth diapers, my view is that you can never have too many COVERS. the actual prefolds never/rarely ran out, but woe unto you if you don't have a clean cover on hand.
I have to agree with Pie Pie, I needed so many more covers than I thought - Fenton pooped out of the dipe nearly every time, plus the woolies take a)initiative to get hand-washed and b)time to air-dry. We had 2 fleece and 1 wool cover for night, and usually this was enough, but I think there were a few times where I could have used a 4th night cover. I found we went through about 12 dipes a day when F was newborn, and that included doubling it up at night and not changing it for 8-12 hours when we slept. Back when we did that . How often do you want to do laundry? Depending on squeek's wetness, you may find you can get away without changing a dipe at night. If he stays in one all night, I'd say just 1 fited per night, plus 2-3 extras per laundry run to smooth out lagging laundry. I don't think I know anyone who changed dipes in the night, unless of severe dipe rash. Most mamas I know just keep stuffing until they can get away without changing in the night.

Did that answer your question? I found dipe preparation to be maddening because it's so vast and complicated and even if it weren't, it's impossible to guess what kind of eliminator your LO will be. How many pul are you getting? I always seemed to be one short, no matter how many I had....

And while i hate to throw a new variable in your well-oiled machine, I simply must add that I LOVE bumgenius pockets, and wish I had known about this from the start. Same cost and benefit to AIO, but they dry faster and allow you to customize absorbancy. Only con is that you do have to stuff them, which probably takes less time than the extry drying time on the AIO.

And I have to echo Pie Pie on how you're probably getting your challenges out now. I had a blissful pregnancy and birth, hellish nursing, and sleep started out perfect and has declined since then (around the time nursing stopped it's blinding pain). It won't all get thrown at you at once .

Katt, congrats on the Etsy account! That's such a great site.....

Awful night last night, we seem to be running one bad/one good. Napping like a dream. I should be sleeping.

Zoewatch.......
#72 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 07:28 AM

Oh boy...we're on page 2! BUMP

Thanks Shanna & PiePie for the nappy recs. I'd really like to try a BumGenius but they're not avail in Australia. That is to say, lots of online business' claim to stock them but none of them ever have them in stock. Covers covers covers. I hear you. My mum has just bought a couple of metres of PUL and is going to try her hand at making them so hopefully we'll be all good.
This nappy thing is soooooo confusing. I've spent months trying to wrap my head around it. DP only really scratched the surface for the first time last night and she was sitting there saying 'oh boy, i get it now. this nappy business is serious stuff!'

Thanks also for the words about difficult pregnancy vs challenging babe. I hope you're right. I don't feel like my pregnancy has been terrible but it's WAY harder than I expected and I'm certainly looking forward to having this little wiggler earthside. I can't believe that I'm merely weeks from the 3rd trimester. How did that happen??

Zoebird - I think you're having a September babe too. Sending you love

PiePie - Sounds like you're being practical and realistic. You know in your heart that you're making the best choices for you and DD. Career opportunities are great and all, but at the end of the day it's just work. Of course, it's really important work but you're not a good worker when you're sacrificing yourself and your family. You have your priorities right. Keep believing that and look after yourself. I'll be thinking of you over the next week.

Sleepless Mums: sending you and your babes all the sleep vibes I can muster.

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#73 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 08:49 AM

Better sleep last night. I bit the bullet and started writing down how often Fenton was waking, so I can see trends. He woke once around 2, and again around 6! :

MMM, if you decide to go with BG, I would be happy to order and ship it to you.
#74 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned

just finished my massage!

still standing at the library, but i do get to pick up the computer this afternoon. then, we have to get the internet hooked up again and what not, and then we'll be good to go.

got the mattress today too. it's nice. of course, they forgot to include the mattress protector (mattress pad), and so they said they'd ship it. i told them i wanted it on friday at the latest, and they are paying for shipping. their error, and i have already paid $258 for the thing AND waited over a week for it all.

otherwise, the house is finished. i do have an appointment to talk to another cleaning person on friday. i hope she'll be less expensive, but we'll see.

that's all around here. very few contrations really, but a lot of baby miovement.

oh, and we're having trouble figuring out how to put the car seat in. could they make the instructions more confusing?
#75 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
<snip> I can't believe that I'm merely weeks from the 3rd trimester. How did that happen?? <snip>
Oh my goodnes, that went FAST MMM! :

Yeah for more sleep Shanna :

ZB - glad to hear there will be no more standing for the computer. My goodness, that's just ridiculous! : on having your mattress. I think you can take the car seat to the police station and they will help you install it.

Thank you everyone for sharing your lives and stories here. I really appreciate all of your insight.

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

#76 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shanna~ View Post
Then, a dearly-loved gentleman at my church was telling me all about his naive DIL who "didn't believe in spanking", and he kept telling her "just you wait". Well, apparently she eventually spanked out of anger and was so happy to see that "it worked! :" WHAT??!!! YOu mean violence and coercion work?! Well, what the hell am I doing over here?????

Wishing I could drown my culture in a bathtub......
I'm there with you, Shanna. This weekend, BIL and his girlfriend were making snide comments about a friend who doesn't spank her dd and I'm at a loss of how I'll respond when those type of comments start to be directed at me/my child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maela View Post
I'm going to take a 5 day break from the internet and tv. I just feel like I need it. So I'll be gone for a few days, but thinking about you all. Have a great week everyone!
Hope you have a peaceful break! I just finished a 4-day internet break of my own and catching up isn't as horrible as I imagine in the middle of day 2, but is still quite a task.

Things have been crazier than usual here. Spent Sat night and Sun morning at the hospital. My 17yo brother attempted suicide and was in the ped ICU. We are still in the thick of packing/moving and not feeling any closer to being ready to make the big move any time soon, though our lease is up in 2 weeks.

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#77 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
I'm there with you, Shanna. This weekend, BIL and his girlfriend were making snide comments about a friend who doesn't spank her dd and I'm at a loss of how I'll respond when those type of comments start to be directed at me/my child.
The happy thing is that they won't direct them at you or Calvin - they'll just talk about it behind your back. Which I actually think is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
Things have been crazier than usual here. Spent Sat night and Sun morning at the hospital. My 17yo brother attempted suicide and was in the ped ICU..
Steph, I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say.
#78 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 02:56 PM

I think my menstrual cycle might be coming back. I have to keep napkins in the car because of CM - sorry for TMI (really), but I wish someone had warned me about this, so I thought I'd warn someone else. It's just.....wow.
#79 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 06:48 PM

Steph: - so sorry to hear about your bro. I hope he's finding the care and help he needs.
Good luck with the packing and organising. Moving, they say, is one of the top stressors in life. Take care.

Shanna:
O/T but was excited to see you're a lover of Marilynne Robinson (via facebook). I couldn't really get into Gilead but Housekeeping is in my top 3 fave books ever!

Thanks too for the generous BG offer. I'll keep it in mind and see where the finances take us!

#80 of 2423 Old 08-27-2008, 08:42 PM

I wrote a super long post last night and the computer ate it and then dd woke up! I promise to come back soon.

let's see if I can recap-

Josephine is getting two teeth! The second bottom tooth broke through the gums on Sunday. Dh finally realized there was a tooth last week and said "wow, it feels like there's a piece of glass in her gums."

in response to other's posts - she has also been crying out in her sleep - right now i think it's teething pain, but she's been doing it since she was very young. She also laughs in her sleep sometimes, so I do think it's dreaming.

be back

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#81 of 2423 Old 08-28-2008, 07:33 AM

Page 2 again!

A question for all you Mama's...Have you felt that your relationship with your DP has been jeopardised or negatively changed since the birth of your DC? I ask because it's probably the biggest worry I have about becoming a Mama. DP and I have had 7 very happy years together with never more than a minor tantrum/argument and only very rarely. I'd be so sad to cave under the pressure of new parenthood.

#82 of 2423 Old 08-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Banned

i think that problems from before become pronounced after. so, i don't anticipate any real problems here.

our relationship has changed. ryan talked with me about how he feels very 'number 2' in my life, but also understands why. he used to be number 1, and of course when october j was dying, he was number 1, but that was temporary.

he just finished reading the continuum concept, and he totally gets how babies become number one, and also how our relationship has to adapt as well. he also read another article somewhere about when fathers really come to the fore in the child-parent relationships, which helped him a great deal.

he is involved, excited, etc--but he has to 'take care of' more things for himself than before. for example, i used to have way more patience for his whining, his piles of mess (clutter) and what not. he used to be able to really vent to me about anything ad infinitum until it was worked out.

not so anymore. i ahve other things on my mind/plate, and so he has to take care of a lot of that on his own. he's found this difficult, and he's found me "cold" because of it, but he's also understanding that my focus is on the baby and preparing for it, so i don't have a lot of physical or emotional energy to manage stuff that, technically, he should be ablet o manage on his own (and can and does, it's just that, before, he'd rely on me for "help").

so, we're finding balance. it's just new.

----

oh, and i'm on my friend's computer. guess what? my computer STILL isn't done and they didn't call me to let me know. i was completely ticked about it, and about their attitude. i've called to talk to corporate about it, as well as complained to the manager on site.

it's such a PITA.
#83 of 2423 Old 08-28-2008, 12:58 PM

Our relationship has changed a bit too, but in an enriching way. DH holds DD and asks her all the time how we lived before she arrived. It's very sweet. It's just one more thing we have in common--that we have this beatiful child together.

Of course, it also helps that DH was able to find work. He says that I'm smiling again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoe, I'd be raising holy hell! Don't mess with a ready to give birth mother!

Come ponder with me about food!
#84 of 2423 Old 08-28-2008, 10:10 PM

steph, that is so sad about your brother. your family must be under incredible stress right now. there are mh issues in my family too but that is more than i can imagine.

mujerista, yes things have changed, but almost 100% for the better. dh is a much more enamored dad than i would have thought possible. to be honest, i feel like i am #2 to dd to him (although he swears otherwise). the only "negative" -- or shall i say, things i want to work on -- changes have been that we don't have really any us time. our sex life is pretty inactive. part of that was my own fears/pain after the birth, part of it was the touched out feeling from nursing and babywearing and cosleeping (that was a relatively small factor, although i thought it would be bigger), a lot of it was that he was working way too hard for some period of time, and a lot of it was that we weren't laying the predicate romance because there was no alone time. so we went on a date on dd's first birthday. 1 date in 12 mos. that's it. my goal is to double that in the upcoming year. other impediments to sex: cosleeping, my falling asleep with dd sometimes when i nurse her down because the hormones are so strong, and of course the need for sleep. honestly i think if we unplugged from the net we might do better in the evenings after she is in bed. also getting the crib set up 10 mos. after the birth means that i can in theory put her down there for naps to give ourselves space.
#85 of 2423 Old 08-28-2008, 10:12 PM

very rough day for me. left for work super early when dd was still asleep and when i came home somewhat late well before bedtime she was already down. and the judge told us that he wants us on trial till midnight next thursday. ua violation.
#86 of 2423 Old 08-29-2008, 02:12 AM - Thread Starter

Baby who's still not napping well, so I didn't have time to read thru all the posts. But I did see all the advice/support for me, and I truly appreciate that, mamas.

Steph, I saw your post about your brother. I'm so sorry.

I really, really need to get some sleep, but just wanted to say one last thing...

OBAMA ROCKS!!!

Did anyone else watch the speech tonight?!?

Expecting #2 in May 2013!

0***4***8***12***16***20***baby.gif***28***32***36***40

#87 of 2423 Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 PM

loved the speech.

does anyone know why "good" nights are sometimes followed by "bad" nights? the night before last, dd woke only once to nurse (i stuck my boob in her mouth for a second session...) then last night she was up for 2 hours squirming and more awake than usual for a nurse. it sucked. i think it's because she didn't see me at all during the day -- her nursing sessions were more than triple their usual length, too -- that she was using nighttime to reconnect.

of course now work is blowing up.
#88 of 2423 Old 09-02-2008, 07:03 AM

We're back!

zoebird...can't wait to hear some news.

Had a hellish weekend - put my hip out and it got so bad I couldn't walk. Thanks to my osteopath, I'm mobile again but it's gonna take a while before I can walk properly. And, thanks to supple pregnancy joints and hormones, the midwife suspects it's going to keep happening. Oh the joy.

#89 of 2423 Old 09-02-2008, 08:56 AM

mujerista, glad you're on your feet again. pregnancy sucks but you get good and valuable rewards as soon as it's over! guaranteed...
#90 of 2423 Old 09-02-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
We're back!

zoebird...can't wait to hear some news.
:

Might want to head to Ryan's blog... http://holyembersofdreams.blogspot.com/

:

Hi, I'm TJ!  lady.gif | NMY Grad love.gif | Mama to DD 5/13 babygirl.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page