Mothering Forum banner

Tricare-accepting ped near Ft. Gordon?

541 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CEG 
#1 ·
Hi, everyone. I'm checking to see if anyone has any suggestions for a non-vax friendly, non solids-pushing, AP-friendly pediatrician who accepts Tricare in the Augusta, GA, area? We won't be here too much longer, but I'm very unhappy with the quality of care we recieve at Eisenhower. Anyone have any ideas?

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaBetsy View Post
Hi, everyone. I'm checking to see if anyone has any suggestions for a non-vax friendly, non solids-pushing, AP-friendly pediatrician who accepts Tricare in the Augusta, GA, area? We won't be here too much longer, but I'm very unhappy with the quality of care we recieve at Eisenhower. Anyone have any ideas?
We have been seeing Pediatric Partners which is behind the big University Hospital buildings on North Belair Road in Evans.

I don't know if they take Tricare but they are definitely willing to work with me on vax and the doctor I saw cloth diapers and his wife is BF their 1 year old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.