Mothering Forum banner

low-cost atlanta event spaces?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  john67 
#1 ·
Funny story, two of our friends met at a planning meeting for our baby shower last year and fell in love. They're getting married in Sweden this May and I offered to throw them a reception-like party when they return.

Trouble is, our budget is very small. We could have it at someone's house but I want it to be more special than that. Sooo, I'm hunting for a space inside the perimeter that's not exorbitantly expensive. We're not expecting the group to be that big--maybe 50 people--and we're interested non-traditional event spaces like vacant lofts or even houses.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Oakhurst Community Garden

Park shelter (rent from city or county)

If a friend lives in an apartment or townhouse community, rent the clubhouse or party room through them affordably.

You can have exclusive use of Raging Taco space at Raging Burrito free with food purchase.

#4 ·
Thank you both!! We found a friend who lives in a loft building with a cheap rentable space on the roof so it looks like that's what we're going with. If that falls through, Raging Taco and Spring 4th look like awesome options.

Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.