Starting a Northwest Florida Birth Network... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello!

My name is Shary and I am moving back to the panhandle after trying out Orlando for a while. I discovered my passion while down south, and I'm sad to hear that NWF lacks a strong natural birthing/parenting community. I'm starting up a birth network to try and change that.

Right now all I have is a Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pensac...10610258961543

Soon there will be meetings and if you are interested then a website. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions: sharylove@gmail.com

I look forward to meeting some like-minded people!
#2 of 3 Old 04-06-2010, 09:56 PM

I don't know if you know about this, but there is a Yahoo group for AP moms. I think they have occasional meet-ups besides email discussions. I believe it's called Natural Parents?

I don't live in Pensacola anymore, but think what you're doing is great!

Blair, mom to the amazing Nora (8/06) ribboncesarean.gif, sweet Anneliese (2/10) vbac.gif, and super Henry (8/12) vbac.gif

#3 of 3 Old 04-11-2010, 05:13 PM

Good for you! Im a member of the Tampa Bay Birth Network. Im sure its a hike for you, but we have an expo coming up soon, could be a good way to come meet some of us and see whats be going right with our network to help build up yours! Its soooo important!

www.tampabaybirthnetwork.org

mom to Reaghan born underwater into midwife's hands 1/17/07 & Myra born surrounded by doulas and midwife at home 1/12/09. Birth Educator, and Photographer, Baby #3 Coming May 2013!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page