Menstrual Cups in Atlanta? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-23-2010, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Diva Cup or something similar in Atlanta? I meant to order one before my vacation but time got away from me and my cycle started earlier than expected, so I'd rather buy one locally than order online right now anyway.

If I recall, Charis, the bookstore in Little Five Points, used to sell them and other products. And I've heard sometimes Harry's and Whole Foods carries them. But having an 8-month-old, I'd rather not cart him around on a witch hunt to all these places if they don't have them, especially since I live way up in Cherokee County now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Andi, 32 - SAHM to Aaron Patriot born at home on 8/7/09 and devoted wife to Paul. : EC, Non-Circ ::
#2 of 5 Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 AM

I got mine at Harry's in Marietta. You could always call a similar place closer to you and ask if they stock it

Sarah
aspiring midwife Mama to Declan - 7/14/00 and Bastian - 11/20/07.
#3 of 5 Old 04-24-2010, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isarma View Post
I got mine at Harry's in Marietta. You could always call a similar place closer to you and ask if they stock it
Thanks, Sarah! Funny enough, I just came from Harry's in Marietta and got my Diva Cup! We were headed there anyway this morning to get a few produce items, so I looked and found them. Thank you so much! Hopefully I'll have success with it.

Andi, 32 - SAHM to Aaron Patriot born at home on 8/7/09 and devoted wife to Paul. : EC, Non-Circ ::
#4 of 5 Old 04-26-2010, 01:29 AM

Oh good! I did the same thing - I'd procrastinated ordering online until suddenly I started and didn't want to buy any more disposable products. I as thrilled to find one locally. Hope it works for you!

Sarah
aspiring midwife Mama to Declan - 7/14/00 and Bastian - 11/20/07.
#5 of 5 Old 04-28-2010, 02:03 AM

Glad you got yours! For future reference if anyone checks this thread--Charis was still selling them as recently as 2 years ago. However, they were about twice as expensive as the one I eventually ordered from a wholesale place online.

Blair, mom to the amazing Nora (8/06) ribboncesarean.gif, sweet Anneliese (2/10) vbac.gif, and super Henry (8/12) vbac.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page