30th annual Florida Breastfeeding and Parenting Conference! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-02-2010, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to share that conference registration is now open for the 30th annual breastfeeding and parenting conference, Positive Parenting: Building Bridges to Tomorrow.

This conference is for families of all stages. My baby weaned two years ago and I still love this conference. There's something for everyone. And it's at the beach!!

You can find the registration at www.floridaparentingconference.com.* The conference will be held October 15 -17 at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront.

I would encourage you to share these with the moms in your Group, the health care providers in your area and anyone else you like!* I'm attaching a copy of the registration brochure to make it easy for you to forward to Group moms.

Remember, you only have until September 5 to receive the $15 early bird discount. Sign up early to receive the sessions you want!

For easy hotel registrations, please visit http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/p.../index.jhtml.* If you choose to make your reservations through the Hilton 1-800 number please offer code LAL.

I'll look forward to seeing you in October!

User Tag List