Has anyone used Janet Fedullo or North Fulton Regional for a VBAC? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-08-2011, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone used Janet Fedullo for a VBAC or had a VBAC at North Fulton Regional?  I was feeling confident in my decision to birth there with Janet until recently when I learned that a trusted midwife had lost her privledges at that hospital.  Now, though I still feel good about Janet, I am wondering how VBAC or patient friendly they are.  Can anyone share their experience with me or offer any advise?  If the information you have to share is inappropriate for a public forum I would gladly appreciate a personal message.  Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-12-2011, 09:48 AM

Hi!  I know I am seeing this post late, but I wanted to pop my head in and say hello.  I am also with the same midwife group and was sad to learn about Kay leaving.  She delivered my first child at North Fulton, and I was hoping she would deliver my new baby.  I am not in a VBAC situation, but I was very happy with the staff at North Fulton.  There is a great nurse there, Tracy.  Ask for her if she's available. 

I get a really good feeling from Janet, and I am looking forward to her being wtih me for the birth of my daughter.  Good luck!

Mama to my 4-year-old lil' man and with a new little one on the way.
#3 of 4 Old 06-02-2011, 03:01 PM

I don't know if this information is useful being that I saw this post late, but here is my feedback. I had the opportunity of meeting both, Kay and Janet and I was a bit concerned when I found out that Kay had lost her privilege at North Fulton Hospital. Although I couldn't do a VBAC as planned, I must admit that Janet was wonderful through the entire process of labor & while my stay at the hospital. 

#4 of 4 Old 06-09-2011, 08:19 PM

Another late reply, but a good friend of mine had a VBAC with Janet 5/27. Well, technically, the baby arrived before Janet could get there, but Janet was very supportive of her VBAC plans throughout the pregnancy.

My friend was also able to go home within a few hours of the birth.

Molly, mom to three homebirthed girly girls: Lila 6/05, Nellie 12/07, and Lucy 1/11

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page