Looking for an AP-friendly nanny/babysitter/Girl Friday in Miami - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-23-2011, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi! My family and I will be relocating to Miami for a few months and I'm looking for a trustworthy and dependable AP-friendly nanny to help me with my baby and toddler. She needs to be comfortable with babywearing and fit enough to chase my little guy around parks all day. The work would be part-time with more hours a la carte if she were interested.

If you know anyone with excellent references and lots of experience who fits the bill, please let me know! I'm going to look at professional nanny services too, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask here first.

Thanks, mamas! flowersforyou.gif

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-28-2011, 06:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am a SAHM and so wish Miami was just a smidge closer as I would totally be interested! :) I have a 6mo myself, and I was a live in nanny for a year and a half to 4 beautiful children all 2 years apart when I left they were ages 1-7 So I would definitely qualify. I practice AP and am I guess considered a 'crunchy mama' ;) I live about an hour and half away from Miami, and I do not drive we are a 1 car family and my husband uses the company car for work, but if you are ever near West Palm Beach and need a sitter, don't hesitate. Hopefully you can find someone you feel comfortable enough with to take care of your baby loves! Good luck mama <3

I am a SAHM to a 21 mo and number 2 due sometime in January smile.gifhippie.giftreehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg sewmachine.gif caffix.gif

My hubby and I are madly in lovepartners.gif and loving the life we are creating.
Baby love born naturally 10.14.10  familybed1.gif  ecbaby2.gif saynovax.gif slinggirl.gifcd.gif bfinfant.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page