Atlanta Homeschoolers of the African Diaspora... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-01-2012, 06:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Peace! Anybody out there or am I an island here? lol We've got two boys, ages six and two, and I homeschool the eldest. We're lovin' our flow and are looking for others on the same kind of frequency. Thinking about starting a Yahoo group for our area as well for a few more planned social events with other families. If you're here, let's get some interaction going! Summer is more or less upon us and we're looking forward to great things. Hit this thread up or inbox me tiphat.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#2 of 3 Old 05-01-2012, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

You are definitely not an island!  I just joined a homeschool group called Brown Brilliance and I am a member of a similar group but not as active as I was in the past.  I have 6 kids and I homeschool all but the two oldest.  Check out the website http://brownbrilliancehomeschoolco-op.yolasite.com/.  It's a newly established group and they welcome new faces and ideas.

#3 of 3 Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofhercastle View Post

You are definitely not an island!  I just joined a homeschool group called Brown Brilliance and I am a member of a similar group but not as active as I was in the past.  I have 6 kids and I homeschool all but the two oldest.  Check out the website http://brownbrilliancehomeschoolco-op.yolasite.com/.  It's a newly established group and they welcome new faces and ideas.

Awesome! Just checked out the link (got a hot second here, real hot lol) you posted and it looks great! Right up our alley. I'm going to sit down and look around the site more and make some contacts after the kids are down for the night. I appreciate it queenofhercastle flowersforyou.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page