Are you giving birth in Atlanta? Would you like a doula without paying a fee? - Mothering Forums
Florida, Georgia, Alabama > Are you giving birth in Atlanta? Would you like a doula without paying a fee?
IntownDoula's Avatar IntownDoula 04:49 PM 08-23-2012

Hello all!

My name is Margaret Mason Tate, and I am a doula in training living in Atlanta, Georgia. In order to complete the DONA certification process, I must attend three births and send information about them to the certifying body. (HIPPAA-protected, of course.) I would love the opportunity to provide doula services with no charge until I have completed the three births required for certification. I am willing to travel up to an hour away from the 30306 zip code, and I love working with a vast array of people! 

Additionally, if there are other doulas in the midtown/VaHi/L5P/East Atlanta area would would ever like to connect, I'd love to begin meeting more people in our community. 

If you would like to set up a time to interview me to see if we are a good fit, please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Margaret Mason Tate

615-545-7122

[email protected]

Naturally, you may also leave a message here! 

"If a woman doesn't look like a goddess during birth

then someone isn't treating her right." 

Ina May Gaskin

cynthia mosher's Avatar cynthia mosher 04:24 PM 08-27-2012

Welcome to Mothering Intown Doula! Very nice of you to offer.

Anyone in the Atlanta area looking for a doula?

Up