Moving to NE Alabama and ISO Doctors - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-13-2013, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My husband has been transfered from Charlotte, NC to Fort Payne, AL and I'm starting to gather my people! I am ISO the following:

1. natural-minded ped or family doc that is vax friendly and not scared by intact penises!

2. OB or midwives that will let me birth the way I want/need; familiar with Hypnobabies a plus!

3. a chiropractor that is confortable with babies, children and pregnant women

If anyone is in that general area and is looking for a new friend, my two boys (4.5 and 1.5) would love some new playmates! 

Thanks!!

Jennifer

#2 of 3 Old 05-18-2013, 09:59 PM

Hello smile.gif I'm from Fort Payne. There are 3 pediatric offices in Fort Payne. The 1 my children go to is Isbell Medical Group. We love ALL the doctors there but Dr Mike Storey is the best. As far as obgyn I highly recommend Dr Steve Coulter & Dr Scott Warren (I had to have 3 c-sections & they delivered all my babies) My youngest is 6 yr, but would love to have some little boys to play with, lol he has 3 sisters.
#3 of 3 Old 05-18-2013, 10:03 PM

Oh chiropractor. I'm not familiar with alot of them in our area but I love Dr John Brickley & he sees children for free if their parent is a patient of his. When my 12 yr old was a baby she had had a chronic cough for Weeks with congestion. He "popped something" & she never coughed after that & the congestion cleared right up! Hope this helps in your search. Feel free to ask any questions smile.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page