Mothering Forum banner

Moving to St. Pete, FL!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Maplebeanz 
#1 ·
We are moving to St. Petersburg, FL and I want to get connected to some natural mama groups for this area so I can prepare. Does anyone know of a FB group for natural mamas in St. Pete or that area? I've searched and can't find anything. I also am trying to understand what are good school districts, everything I search says all schools in that area are poor? This can't be, there has to be some good schools in the area and I just don't know how to research? My kids are too young to start school yet, but I'd just like to know for the future.

Is there anyone who lives in this area who would be willing to connect with me on FB and talk about family living there? I don't have any connections in that city and have so many questions :) Thank you so much in advance :)

#2 ·
I realize you posted this back in August but I recently joined this forum.
I'm from St. Pete. I can't really give you any info on schools as I was homeschooled but If you're ok with a christian school my church Calvary Chapel (Non-Denomination Christian) has since started a Preschool, I have heard that it is really good. May I ask your kids ages? I have 3 at the moment, oldest will be 5 end of June, middle will be 2 the end of this month and youngest is just over 4 months. My husband is military so we aren't in the area currently but depending on if his Med board is approved we will be moving back this summer. I am also looking for like-minded natural mamas. You are welcome to add me on FB. :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.