Mothering Forum banner

Looking for like-minded mamas in N. Georgia

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MissusAJ 
#1 ·
Hey mamas! I am new here, not to mothering.com, but to the forum. I am looking for friends or even just a friend up in these parts who shares my beliefs about AP....we are in Toccoa...anyone nearby and looking for friends too!!??

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I live in Lincolnton (a small town about 2 hours from Toccoa, roughly) - so, not terribly far, but also not close enough for meeting up and letting the kids play on the regular, or for daily coffee dates and such. :frown: Even so, I am happy to find new like-minded friends, especially within the same general region as me! Maybe we could meet around Elberton sometime, or find one of the state parks to go that are about halfway between us and have a picnic or something! You also have lots of magnificent parks within a close distance of you, and I don't mind driving up to the mountains as I love spending time in the north Georgia/western NC mountains. :smile:

It can feel so lonely sometimes, being possibly the only one in my small community that feels the way I do about raising my son, so I'd love to connect and be a friend/local mom so you don't feel so isolated, perhaps.

Hope all is well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.