Looking for MW to do VBAMC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-14-2009, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm looking for a midwife near central NC willing to do a VBA3C. I was bullied into all 3 of my previous cs and am not willing to let that happen again. We are at Fort Bragg Military Base and the hospital here is not willing to hear my plea for a VBAC at all. I fought with them throughout my last pregnancy, dd was delivered 2-5-08. I went in already in labor 2 days before my scheduled cs and instead of allowing me to continue laboring they immediately wheeled me into the OR. I am seriously considering refusing the cs if I have to deliver there again. But I'm told that they can get a court order to force me into the cs and of course my worst fear is having CPS called on me. My husband will be deployed for this entire pregnancy and I have 3 other children to take care of, I honestly don't need the medical stress too. I'll also still be bf dd when this one arrives and I cannot be away from her for 2-3 days. Can anyone help me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2009, 09:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can think of a midwife near Raleigh who might do births around Fort Bragg, and I know she does VBACs. Hopefully people can send you some contact info.

Also, regardless of what you choose to do, I hope you will write a letter of repeat c-section refusal and send it to your hospital just so it is on record. They need to hear more protest.

User Tag List