Asheville Area Families! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 10-28-2009, 11:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am in desperate need of a place to birth! I am currently 27 weeks along, and planning a HB with Dr. Hayes. The problem is, I love in Rutherfordton, and he does not feel comfortable coming out this far to deliver, so I am going to need to come up there to have my lo. This is ok, except that I have been looking at cabin rentals and they are outrageous, not to mention that there is no way I can plan a rental like that when I have no idea when this baby is going to come! I am looking for someone who has space available(for rent, of course!) to host my family to have the birth that we want. If anyone has any info, and/or wants to help, please let me know!
Thanks,
Nickki

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-30-2009, 04:42 PM

Hi Nicki,

I can probably help you with this. Dr. Hayes office has my contact information and you can email me at nikki.damick@gmail.com.

Blessings,

Nikki
#3 of 3 Old 10-31-2009, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

you must be the nikki he has been talking about! I have wanted to get in touch with you but I lost your contact info and keep forgetting to get it from him!

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page