Triangle API Meetings & Thank You - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
After taking some time off to focus on our family, my husband and I are going to be offering meetings again, but we have limited space. If you are interested in attending any, please email me at joannaglass@gmail.com and we can get you on the email meeting list.

I am also going to be working part time for local child social service agencies so once I get my schedule from them, I will be able to get a more fixed schedule for API meetings.

It has been a hard year for our family with health concerns for our son, daughter and my grandmother. I want to send a big thank you out to some of the mums here who were so supportive during that stressful time. You guys rock! I went through a horrible depression and wasn't sure if the end would ever be in sight and I can't thank you enough for helping me through it! (Especially doctormom)

Peace & Blessings,

Jo

Happy Mum, Adored Wife, Loyal Friend, Triangle API Leader, Proud Vegetarian, Peace Loving, !

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page