asheville mdc mamas playgroup - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-28-2010, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey mamas I would like to set up a playgroup that meets at least every couple of weeks (unless there is one already happening I can join in on). I'm hoping for 3+ age kids and to have it central or go to different parks. anyone else interested?

laura

Laura mama to Caitlyn 12/26/06 and Frenchie dh non vaccing unschooling multilingual family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2010, 03:49 PM

hey laura

I keep seeing your posts here and on the asheville mamas board, and just have to say how impressed I am with your readiness to put yourself out there to make your community be what you want it to be. how exciting to move to a new place adn charge right in to get to know people and make the same thing happen for your daughter! go you!

I'd love to be a part of your playgroup, but my critters are a good bit younger than yours (not quite two and brand spankin' new), so we may not be the best fit for what you are looking for. we live in montford which is pretty central and has some good parks nearby, plus riverside cemetery and the botanical gardens all within walking distance. have you checked those spots out?

good luck in finding your people

wendy
Old 04-30-2010, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Wendy, thanks for the message . I guess we've moved so much that I've gotten used to jumping right in to make connections

Although I would like to connect with fams with kids in the same age range, I'm totally open to have other mamas/papas come out to playdates so I can start forming a circle of friends . Caitlyn plays well with all ages and since we plan to homeschool (as of now) it's sometimes tough to meet other kids her age.

Why don't you send me an email at zurrolaur at yahoo . fr or facebook me and I'll keep you on the mailing list

Laura

Laura mama to Caitlyn 12/26/06 and Frenchie dh non vaccing unschooling multilingual family

User Tag List