Triangle playdate 8/25 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 08-25-2010, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There's a good chance we would be up for a take-2 tomorrow pm, as the day stretches long and unplanned ahead of me. Well, of course there are things I should do, but since it's not likely I'll get to many of them, I might as well not murder my children in the process, LOL.

Kelly, wife to DH, mom to Caden Reese (10-2-06), Tessa Brynn (12-26-08 ), and Maddox Quinn (7-16-11). Fur-mama to Finnegan, Ripley, Raisin (my little kitty amputee) and Kimchi. 748/2011, 2028/2012-I did it!! 2023/2013-Again!!! 404/2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 08-29-2010, 03:35 PM

Hi everyone--

I'm Dawn. I live in Wake Forest with my husband and 7 year old son, Liam. We've just completed a cycle of IVF with positive results and will find out Wednesday if my crazy high hormone levels means twins! So I've fallen out of the AP loop since my kid started school (though most parents at his school follow the principles just as we do) and really, at the time, there wasn't much of a MDC presence in The Triangle that I knew of anyway.

But here you are! At some point in the near future when I'm further along in my pregnancy I'd like to meet all of you. I would LOVE thoughts on birthing options in the area. Liam was born at The Birth Center in CH which we'd do all over again but if we are pregnant with twins I don't think they are willing.

Anyway--I'm glad to see that there are other likeminded women in the area actively forming a community!

Peace--
Dawn
#33 of 34 Old 08-29-2010, 04:01 PM

nm

#34 of 34 Old 08-29-2010, 08:36 PM

Oh man! That's three spring '11 babies in the making! Lorelei is really looking forward to being the big kid!

(even if it does mean my DDC is gone now)

Hippie sympathizer and mom to L, 4.8.10.
Pet-mom to Squirt with FLUTD & Maya the deaf wonder dog .

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page