relocating to wilmington nc - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hello to everyone I'm jess mother of 5 just found out we are expecting number 6 was not planned lol. Anyway we are being medically retired from the army and after much arguing we jointly decided to come back to NC. Neither of us are originally from NC but we lived there for 6 yrs while we were stationed there. We've been to wilmington quite a bit but we were at ft bragg so we were stationed up there in fayetteville. I was wondering if any of you had an recommendations for non vax pushing peds and natural friendly OBs ( I have to see an OB , midwives wont see me) . I think thats about all I really need we homeschool and we're on the hunt for houses already. I'll actually be out there visiting this weekend as well.

Jess mom to 5!!! 3 boys 2 girls and another girl on the way edd jan 31st! I have a Disabled veteran husband
breastfeeding,cosleeping, non vax,no circ,and nature loving family!

#2 of 2 Old 06-26-2011, 03:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi-  I live just outside of Wilmington.  Are you still moving this way?  If you want to pm me I will gladly send you some info about who I use.  We also have a magazine called Wilmingtonparent that has quite a few ads etc if you want to start calling around.  Good luck on the move!

Amy

NC momma to two lil monkeys

Trying to be a gardener and a candle maker at heart

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page