Midwives in NE NC to attend Home Birth - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-29-2012, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am new to this community, so please for give me if this is in the wrong forum!!!!

I am in search of a Midwive to attend a home birth...I have had no luck finding any information for anyone in my area. Is there anyone in the Northeast of North Carolina planning/had/know anyone involved in a home birth?! Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I am growing frustrated!!! Thanks again!

Lisa

#2 of 2 Old 03-05-2012, 09:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Not sure how NE you are. I had a homebirth in Farmville (just outside of Greenville), but that midwife has stopped traveling that far north. I know there is one in New Bern, who will come to G'ville, but not sure how far north of that. There is a natural mama's of eastern NC group on Facebook that is located in G'ville, but a lot of the mamas are north of there (Rocky Mount, Tarboro, Washington) so they could be a really good resource...quite a few of us are doulas, etc. I wish I knew more, but we've been abroad for over a year and I've lost touch with the mw's currently practicing in that area. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/151268158309677/

Vallere - Daugher of YHWH, Wife to Dr. Adventure, and Mama to DS(5)homeschool.gif, DS(3)ribbonpurple.gif, DDribbonpb.gif & DD(1)h20homebirth.gif

blogging.jpg about our move to New Zealand!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page