Looking for crunchy/granola/hippy mamas in Nashville--new to town from Portland, Oregon - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-14-2012, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello! I am new to Nashville, living in Crieve Hall. I'm looking for a few mamas to do playdates with, explore the city, etc., that are open to breast-feeding, cloth diapering, progressive-minded, healthy food, etc. Anybody know of any interested mamas? 

#2 of 5 Old 04-23-2012, 08:23 AM

I am!  I am!  I don't have a lot of time to read this forum but I do check it out occasionally.

I don't know if you have found any resources by now but I can point you in the right direction.

I practice what would come close to attachment parenting, I guess.  My other areas of interest are sustainable living and natural, whole foods.  My little one is only 18 months old, but I am hoping to home school and meet others doing the same.  We are also working on our first home garden this year. :)

Feel free to contact me!

Bonnie

#3 of 5 Old 07-27-2012, 10:04 AM

Hello

We recently moved here from boulder, co. We have a 9.5 month old boy and I've found a few "crunchy" mom groups around here....check out the Bambino Brigade on Facebook and also check out CrunchyLove on meetup.org. I'd love to get together sometime, send me a message!

#4 of 5 Old 08-02-2012, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the note! I made it to one of the Bambino Brigade events today and it was great. Really lovely gals. Hope to meet you soon! I sent you a note on FB or your can reply to me here. Thanks again!

#5 of 5 Old 08-03-2012, 11:49 AM

Location: Middle Tennessee (between Nashville and Clarksville/Ft. Campbell)

Check out the google group for Nashville Birth Network.  Lots of crunchy mommas there.  ;)  I'm sure they can fill you in on playgroups and events.

And welcome to the area.

Blessings,
Heidi 

Blessings,

Heidi Duncan

Birth Doula

Licensed Roots Childbirth Instructor
Prenatal Henna Artist

Essential Oils Consultant

Serving Nashville and Clarksville

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page