Things to do in Columbia, SC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-27-2012, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there!

My family and I are going to be spending this next weekend and week in Columbia.  I'm wondering if any of you who live there could provide some "must-do" type of things in the Columbia area.  We are visiting my sister, who only moved there less than a year ago and hasn't been out much yet to explore all of the great things in Columbia.

Also, our two daughters are age 4 and 1.  I figure that might play a role in what you would suggest :).  I'm thinking of any neat museums, parks, shopping, etc that we might enjoy as a family.  Oh, and we'll probably have an evening or two for DH and I to have a date, so suggestions for that would be great too!

Thanks a lot!!!!

Destiny

Girlfriend and Wife to DH, Attached Momma to DD 2/23/08, and to DD 6/9/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2012, 08:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Don't live there and have never been to it, but I hear the Columbia Riverbanks Zoo is great, especially for little kids because there's less walking involved than at some other zoos. http://www.riverbanks.org/

Mamatreehugger.gif to two girl beans, Feb 2001hearts.gif and Nov 2003coolshine.gif . DH geek.gif, and two crazydog2.gifdog2.gif . Running on biodiesel since 2004!

"All you fascists are bound to lose" — Woody Guthrie

User Tag List