Suggestions on how to find a pediatrition that doesnt require vaccines to be a patient - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-19-2012, 02:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have a 20 month old grandson.  While I did allow my doctors to influence me to give my babies the vaccines, they were not as many and not as strong 20 to 30 years ago.  My son doesnt approve of them, however the child's pediatrition has denied him as a patient so my grandson does not have regular growth ck ups.  I worry about this in case he ever does really get sick, however he is one of the healthiest babies I have ever seen, not one ear infection or throat infection.  His mother nursed him for 3 months totally, then had to go back to work.  My son is a stay at home dad.  I am very proud they decided to go this route, rather than a day care.  My husband and I sacrificed for me to stay at home with all 3 of mine and we did just fine.  Our children was our priority. I am here because my son doesnt have good service of his computer at home.  We are working together to raise this precious child in the best surroundings as possible but I worry should he really get sick...what do we do?????  Grandmom Ruby

#2 of 2 Old 07-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

We;re trying to get a resource list for this. We have a thread in the Vax forum just for this purpose. Here's the thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1357890/vaccine-flexible-doctors/0_100

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page