Searching for best doctor to perform chorionic villus sampling (CVS) testing during pregnancy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-30-2012, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience with having a CVS done in the Chapel Hill / Durham, NC area? I had a CVS done with my first pregnancy (in NYC) and had a wonderful doctor who made me feel very comfortable with the procedure.  I'm hoping to find a doctor in this area that performs them pretty regularly and has great reviews from their patients. smile.gif

If you've had a CVS in the Chapel Hill / Durham area in the past few years and would be willing to share your positive or negative experiences, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks!

K

#2 of 3 Old 08-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering!

Negative experiences are not appropriately posted to the forums. You might try our Reviews section too.

#3 of 3 Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dr. Jeffrey Kuller at Duke.  I had my CVS done in the Cary office but I believe he works out of other offices in the Triangle area.  I wouldn't say his bedside manner is the greatest (he's pleasant enough), but he was right-on with the procedure itself.  I'm in my third pregnancy and never had this procedure before so I was very pleased that it went as smoothly as it did.  He seemed very skilled, experienced, and confident when performing the CVS.  Hope that helps!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page