Rentals in Clarksville, TN - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-29-2012, 05:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We're desperately seeking a 3 br rental in Clarksville,  It needs to have a yard, and we'll pay extra for a fenced in yard.  We have a dog, and that's seeming to be problematic, but she's going on 11, and she's been with us her whole life, so I won't give her up.  It would be cruel.  She's a good dog, though, up to date on shots and such.  She does need a yard to exercise, so an apartment isn't an option.  We have 6 kids, so we'd like to go no smaller than 1500 sq ft.  If it's over by 24, that's a bonus.  (DH works in Nashville.)  Ideas? 

Kristi

Wife to 1 since 2000

Mom to 6 hippie.gif('01), jammin.gif ('02), superhero.gif('07), bouncy.gif ('09), energy.gif ('09), diaper.gif ('10)

homeschool.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-29-2012, 12:53 PM

Location: Middle Tennessee (between Nashville and Clarksville/Ft. Campbell)

You may also want to look at homes near TN Hwy 12.  It is a straight shot down to Nashville and is SO much nicer to deal with than I-24 - 55 mph the 90% of the way and very little traffic, plus beautiful countryside views.  It hits Briley Parkway, which loops around Nashville, making it easy to get anywhere.

Are you committed to Clarksville for a specific reason?  Sango is a good part of Clarksville, near exit 11.  Pleasant View is not far (exit 24 on I-24) and is a nice area.

Blessings,

Heidi Duncan

Birth Doula

Licensed Roots Childbirth Instructor
Prenatal Henna Artist

Essential Oils Consultant

Serving Nashville and Clarksville

#3 of 3 Old 08-29-2012, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

We like Clarksville b/c our church (off Wilma Rudolph) and the kids' AWANA is up here (near Ft. Campbell), and we hate to switch the kids.  Again.  Ugh.  But, down 12 would be really nice, too.  DH knows the area much better than I do.  I tend to be a homebody, and his job is almost constant driving.  I will definitely look down by Sango, too, thanks!

Kristi

Wife to 1 since 2000

Mom to 6 hippie.gif('01), jammin.gif ('02), superhero.gif('07), bouncy.gif ('09), energy.gif ('09), diaper.gif ('10)

homeschool.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page