Mother Daughter Kindness Circle starting in Triangle, NC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-21-2014, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dear Mamas,

We have started a Mother-Daughter Kindness circle in Raleigh, Cary, Triangle area. We meet once a month and have a sharing circle (honoring Native American tradition) and time for creativity where we use our hands and intentions to create acts of kindness in our community. These can be projects for strangers or targeting local groups or non profits. This group is for mothers and girls ages 9-15. (Grandmothers can come too.)

I have been blessed to co-create such a group for adult women (Women's Sacred Kindness Circle) for the past 3 years. Recently my own daughters (ages 12 and 11) asked me when they could come so I knew it was time we had such a special place for mothers and daughters to come together, create and shine.

You can contact me privately for more details, or check out our meetup page here.

Our next Circle is 10:30 am on Saturday May 17th at a location in NE Raleigh that will be shared with those who RSVP.

I wish you and your family countless creative blessings...

grouphug.gifPenny4them  
Blessed WAH wife and mama to my happy brood jumpers.gif Dd1(7/01) Dd2(10/02) Ds (6/09) CDing & ECing works! No Circ, Make it yourself or buy something Handmade! mdcblog5.gif 

Last edited by Penny4Them; 09-14-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2014, 05:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I just wanted to chime in and sing praises for Becky. She does amazing, awesome, creative work!   modifiedartist.gif

Wendy - treehugger.gif   aspiring Waldorf handwork teachercrochetsmilie.gif, computer geek's wife  geek.gif,

mom to former 2lb preemie (now 9) dust.gif & 3x cat.gif 

User Tag List