"Exploring Holistic Alternatives"-Charlotte, NC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-10-2008, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We've just started a yahoogroup "Exploring Holistic Alternatives" to share resources and discuss holistic alternatives in Charlotte. It is a social network of like-minded folks regarding Alternative & Natural Health, and Attachment and Mindful Parenting.

The group offers many links, files, and a calendar to share events of interest. We'll have gatherings, outings and events posted for anyone to participate. We have about 60+ members.

Add information about Work At Home Moms, AP Friendly Health Practitioners, Recommended Books by Members, Where to Buy Holistic Resources, etc. to the database there.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...cAlternatives/

You all are welcome to join the discussion. Invite your friends too!

Pat Robinson
[email protected]

I have a blog.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2009, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:48 PM

Cool! I'm looking for an alternative to CharlotteMommies AP/NL group, because their version of AP/NL starts and ends with cloth diapering

treehugger.gif Erika
mom of twins.gif (8)  blahblah.gif(5) thumbsuck.gif (3) and baby.gif born at home on Christmas day! 
Old 01-03-2009, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter

Oops, I bumped the original thread and we've moved to a message board format: http://xploringholisticalternatives.ning.com/

Come join us here!

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:33 AM

Great. I registered and now I'm pending. Funny, I also saw that my recent doula client is a member there too!

treehugger.gif Erika
mom of twins.gif (8)  blahblah.gif(5) thumbsuck.gif (3) and baby.gif born at home on Christmas day! 
Old 01-04-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomaYula View Post
Cool! I'm looking for an alternative to CharlotteMommies AP/NL group, because their version of AP/NL starts and ends with cloth diapering

I have actually met a few AP/NL moms on there that go beyond cloth diapering. When I first joined last year, they were WAY more active (chat wise), but it has seemed to slowed down quite a bit. They also never have any activity outside of the board discussions.

Tanya, wife to my best friend momma to Blake 2/02, Jacob 5/04, Parker 12/05 and MaKenna : 6/09
Old 01-04-2009, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

You all come play with us. :

We have 4-5 holistic gatherings a month, playdates, potlucks, park days, monthly presentations, MNO, etc. And about 150+ moms all over the Charlotte region, with North, Mint Hill, Rock Hill, LKN gatherings. Homebirth, non-vax, co-sleeping, GD, EC, crunchy, AP/NFL moms, etc.

The next MNO is Wednesday. The next potluck is Saturday. You all are welcome to join us!

And two monthly meetings, the third Wednesday and the fourth Sunday, at EarthFare-Ballantyne.

Pat

I have a blog.

User Tag List