Durham County HB - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-10-2008, 08:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
guess i am going to get my babe a birth certificate so we can travel the world with her.

can anyone remind me of the address i need? TIA!

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
#2 of 5 Old 09-12-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
guess i am going to get my babe a birth certificate so we can travel the world with her.

can anyone remind me of the address i need? TIA!
Hi, hope you guys are happy and healthy!

The address:

Vital Records
414 East Main Street
Durham, NC 27701

Office hours are from 8:30 to 12:00 PM and from 1:00 to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. For more information, call (919) 560-7670.
#3 of 5 Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 AM - Thread Starter

thanks, mama.

did you actually have to go in to the office or did you just mail the form?

#4 of 5 Old 10-02-2008, 05:26 PM

Hi Stacey!
When I got certificates for my last 2 kiddos, I had to go in person with the form, ID, etc. THe new office is MUCH nicer than the old one (when it was in the Health Dept) and the woman who helped me was super nice. I had to go in again, just before coming to Norway, b/c I needed extra copies for some of our paperwork. They were able to give them to me on the spot, for a fee of course, and it was easier than I expected.
Call to get directions- I got confused b/c of the numbers changing when it goes from EAST Main to WEST or vice versa. I drove around the block a zillion times before I found it!!!

Are you travelling somewhere soon or just getting papers so that you have the ability to travel if you want to ??

Hope you're well!!
Love
Jennifer (currently in Oslo!)
#5 of 5 Old 10-02-2008, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama de dos View Post
Hi Stacey!
When I got certificates for my last 2 kiddos, I had to go in person with the form, ID, etc. THe new office is MUCH nicer than the old one (when it was in the Health Dept) and the woman who helped me was super nice. I had to go in again, just before coming to Norway, b/c I needed extra copies for some of our paperwork. They were able to give them to me on the spot, for a fee of course, and it was easier than I expected.
Call to get directions- I got confused b/c of the numbers changing when it goes from EAST Main to WEST or vice versa. I drove around the block a zillion times before I found it!!!

Are you travelling somewhere soon or just getting papers so that you have the ability to travel if you want to ??

Hope you're well!!
Love
Jennifer (currently in Oslo!)
hey jennifer!!!

miss you! good to know that i actually have to go in. i will call first and plan to go next week.

the three countries on my radar are costa rica, honduras and indonesia. i have some friends in costa rica and hope to find a mw or clinic there to volunteer. the mw i work for just told me about a potential trip to honduras in may. and, bali is always in my head and on my heart! so, just need to figure out what we're supposed to do with all of those opportunities. e-mail me about how you are doing, would you?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page