Indoor playplace in Louisville? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 11-22-2008, 03:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're driving up to Louisville to meet some friends, and I need some suggestions for an inside playplace. We used to go to The Playground with these friends. We could sit and talk and still watch our kids. Most of the other places we've thought about going are too big and spread out or too loud.

Any ideas?
#2 of 6 Old 11-23-2008, 12:33 AM

You might try www.raysmonkeyhouse.com.

Good luck!

Thanks,
Hope
Mama to Andrew (8/07)
#3 of 6 Old 11-23-2008, 01:39 AM - Thread Starter

We ended up at our nightmare standby, Chuck E Cheese. Ugh. My kids love it. But UGH, especially on a Saturday. We stayed as long as we (the adults) could stand it, then went over to the Bass Pro store. We should have just started there! They were doing free Santa photos with lots of crafts for kids. Then the kids played in the boats, looked at the fish, made up stories involving wolves and sharks, and had a blast playing with each other.

A Starbuck's treat is a lot less expensive than stupid CEC tokens. My ds is begging to back to the Bass Pro shop!
#4 of 6 Old 11-23-2008, 09:34 PM

Oh, I'm sorry about your Chuck E Cheese misadventures. I've never been but I sense it's not someplace I want to hang out at.

Take care,
Hope
#5 of 6 Old 11-28-2008, 02:41 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I miss the Playground so much! I'm just down the road from where it was and went at least once a week, if not more.
I can't believe you went to CEC on a saturday! Even McDonalds would have been better than CEC. I hope yo at least enjoyed getting together with your friends!
#6 of 6 Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

I can't believe we went to CEC on a Saturday! : The Shepherdsville McDonald's playplace would have been a halfway point for us to meet, but I just couldn't stomach going back to that town.

There are so many options for inside play during the week, but just nothing on a Saturday. Even the Science Center was closed that Saturday! We'll probably try the Frazier next time. They have a membership there. My dh suggested the Zoo. It was 30 degrees!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page