wren and divine out of business? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 01-13-2009, 12:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,
I ordered a chair from Wren and Divine (used to be a brick and mortar store in McLean) back in August and the chair is way past due. They closed and moved their operations online in October or so, and I got an email coupon from them and used it at their online store in November, and I haven't gotten that merchandise either. I've been trying to call and email them for a month now and I have gotten no responses. My credit card has been charged for the stuff, and even the chair company can't get a hold of anyone at Wren and Divine! I was wondering if anyone has any kind of inside scoop on the status of this place before I try to do a chargeback on my missing stuff! Thanks,
N
#2 of 5 Old 01-13-2009, 09:58 PM

Hi. I am going through the same thing. Ordered a crib and dresser in Oct and cant reach anyone at the store now. Im going to call the furn manufacture tomorrow and then do a charge back. I did get an email from them as recently as 1/1 regarding a sale, but cant seem to get anyone to call back.

Keep me posted on what happens with your chair!
#3 of 5 Old 01-20-2009, 04:15 PM - Thread Starter

Well, magically all of a sudden my missing stuff has showed up...the thing I ordered in November was delivered yesterday and I got a call saying that apparently my chair has been in a warehouse this whole time and will be delivered in February. Good thing too because that's when I'm delivering. I don't know whether it was my recent email and phone call to the chair company, this forum post, or my messages to the store that set things in motion.
#4 of 5 Old 01-24-2009, 01:10 AM

WREN & DIVINE is not out of business. I heard that their online business has tripled because of their great pricing and selection. I just received a monogrammed moses basket from them on time and for 30% off!
#5 of 5 Old 01-24-2009, 01:13 AM

I also bought furniture there for below wholesale during their move to the web and although I did not receive it right away I was happy to get it for 60% off and in perfect condition. In this economy that is a good thing....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page