Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central Florida
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I used to live in Williamsburg and we really loved the Williamsburg Unitarian Universalist church. It's been many years, though! But I really miss the area and the church. *sigh* Maybe someday we'll go back....
Fun stuff in Williamsburg:
- Mini-golf America -- a beautiful course, be sure to look for the turtles!
- Sno-To-Go -- snow cones with ice cream, odd but delicious!
- Tourist-watch on DoG street (Duke of Gloucester)
- Wander the ancient and old campuses at William and Mary
- Drool over fabulous foods at Fresh Market
Ah, now I REALLY miss the place....
Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)