Anniversary ideas for 6mos. pregnant lady? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 08-15-2010, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm trying to plan a wedding anniversary romantic get away for my DH and I on a weekend in September. I want to take him anywhere that's within 3 hours radius of Northern Virginia but has a budget of $250 or under for a night. I'm looking for something that has swimming, canoeing, paddle boat, or any other activities that are safe but fun for a 6 mos. pregnant woman with her darling husband.

We don't want to go on camping trip on this trip because we don't have any camping gears yet.

I would like something similar to this but I wanted to see what other places out there that have these amenities.

Thanks in advance,

I heartbeat.gif my  9/22/02  dd who likes to blahblah.gif, 4/29/09 mos old. silly & adventurous girl twins twins.gif ,  11/15/l0 girl baby.gif & my coffee drinking DH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 08-15-2010, 07:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What about the lodges at Shenandoah National Park? Not sure what type of extra stuff they offer, but the park is GORGEOUS. http://www.visitshenandoah.com/

Or what about a small town in Delaware?

I would repost in the Virginia/Maryland and DC boards for some good ideas.

Adrienne - Loving my DH, our daughter Harper 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(3/2011), our son Ezra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4/2013), and maybe a baby?? 
(Jan 2016)
#3 of 4 Old 08-15-2010, 08:43 PM

Moved to FYT

Being right is not always fair, but being fair is always right
#4 of 4 Old 08-16-2010, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMonica View Post
Moved to FYT
I live in Northern Virginia area near DC and MD and I would have preferred if my post is moved there rather than in VA, WVA and KY area.

Previous poster: thanks for the link to shenandoah valley.

Any other ideas?

I heartbeat.gif my  9/22/02  dd who likes to blahblah.gif, 4/29/09 mos old. silly & adventurous girl twins twins.gif ,  11/15/l0 girl baby.gif & my coffee drinking DH!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page