Anniversary ideas for 6mos. pregnant lady? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-15-2010, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm trying to plan a wedding anniversary romantic get away for my DH and I on a weekend in September. I want to take him anywhere that's within 3 hours radius of Northern Virginia but has a budget of $250 or under for a night. I'm looking for something that has swimming, canoeing, paddle boat, or any other activities that are safe but fun for a 6 mos. pregnant woman with her darling husband.

We don't want to go on camping trip on this trip because we don't have any camping gears yet.

I would like something similar to this but I wanted to see what other places out there that have these amenities.

Thanks in advance,

I heartbeat.gif my  9/22/02  dd who likes to blahblah.gif, 4/29/09 mos old. silly & adventurous girl twins twins.gif ,  11/15/l0 girl baby.gif & my coffee drinking DH!
#2 of 4 Old 08-15-2010, 07:53 PM

What about the lodges at Shenandoah National Park? Not sure what type of extra stuff they offer, but the park is GORGEOUS. http://www.visitshenandoah.com/

Or what about a small town in Delaware?

I would repost in the Virginia/Maryland and DC boards for some good ideas.

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

#3 of 4 Old 08-15-2010, 08:43 PM

Moved to FYT

Being right is not always fair, but being fair is always right
#4 of 4 Old 08-16-2010, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMonica View Post
Moved to FYT
I live in Northern Virginia area near DC and MD and I would have preferred if my post is moved there rather than in VA, WVA and KY area.

Previous poster: thanks for the link to shenandoah valley.

Any other ideas?

I heartbeat.gif my  9/22/02  dd who likes to blahblah.gif, 4/29/09 mos old. silly & adventurous girl twins twins.gif ,  11/15/l0 girl baby.gif & my coffee drinking DH!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page