In NoVa - Prenatal Yoga, Mom & Baby Yoga, & More! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-18-2011, 08:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

MDC Family,

I am starting up a couple of prenatal yoga classes in Centreville, VA this week at a mom/baby spot called smalltalkers.  Classes are Wednesdays 7:30pm-9:00pm and Saturdays 9:30am-11:00am.  My website has more information about the classes - novabirth.com

If you're interested in a Mom & Baby Yoga class at this same location, let me know.  I've had a few requests so I'd like to try to set up the best day/time for as many moms as possible.  Classes are an hour long and we do yoga for ourselves but with our babies from birth to crawling.  Or I can rotate in holding babies who have no interest in being in the yoga routine so you get a chance to get your yoga on.  These classes are really laid back and fluid since babies moods are sometimes unpredictable.  Come hang out with other new moms and meet some future playmates for your little one.

Also at smalltalkers, is Itsy Bitsy Yoga (yoga just for babies from crawling up, including a new class for 2-4 year olds), a working moms group, new moms group, two year old story time, and infant development classes.  The space is super cute, clean, and nursing friendly.  This could really be an awesome mom space if we can build some community around it.  They are always open to new classes if you teach something and they would also be open to hosting relevant workshops there, too.

Thanks!

kristina

[email protected]

User Tag List