Looking for community, friendship in Hampton Roads - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2011, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

There are days I feel as if we just moved to the area. It would be wonderful to meet someone who shares the same views and outlooks on life & parenthood.  My beautiful creative daughter will be 3 before I know it and I would really like to connect with some amazing women. With promises of sunshine around the corner it would be great to meet at the park or the zoo. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2011, 11:54 AM

I suggest checking out Hamptonroadsmommies.com if you haven't already.  There are a lot of moms on there and you're bound to find someone with the same interests who would like to meet up!

Old 02-21-2011, 07:25 PM

wave.gif HR mommy here :) I also have to echo the hamptonroadsmommies group, I have met some great ladies on there and they have a natural parenting group. We live in the VA beach area and have 6 kids :)

Navy wife, mama of 3 girls, 3 boys, 2 kitties and wanting more. No vax, no circ, trying to live as natural as  we can. We are working on it
Old 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM

Old 02-24-2011, 08:55 PM

We are in Virginia Beach, with a 3 year old and 10 month old. I'd love to find some similarly-minded families to hang out with. One of my new year's resolutions was to make new friends and create that extended "village" for my family. If there's ever a meetup or playgroup, I'd love to come! 

Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

User Tag List