having triplets! looking for used items/consignment stores around Elizabethtown Ky or area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-13-2011, 01:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello I am new to Kentucky, just moved here 2 weeks ago and my husband and I are expecting triplets October 11th. We are looking to find inexpensive items in good condition. We have nothing so far. I was also wondering if there was a multiples club here in Kentucky or a store that has discount baby items. Thanks so much for taking the time to read! Please e-mail me at [email protected] or reply to this! Thank you so much!

Janie and the triple threat <3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2011, 10:59 PM

There is a huge consignment sale going on this week at the Prichard Community Center in Etown on Mulberry (close to the 31 Bypass).  Their website is www.kentuckykidssale.com .  I went to the seller's presale tonight.   There were aisles and aisles of clothes.

I know there is a twins sale in Louisville, but I'm not sure when or where.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:55 PM

Congrats x 3!!

Check out consignmentmommies.com.  They have listings for TONS of consignment sales.  I know Louisville has so many consignment sales, and many are going on this time of year.

I live in Louisville, and somewhere recently I saw something about a group for moms of multiples.  I think it was this http://www.louisvilletriplets.com/  Also, Amy Farnsley at the Louisville Breastfeeding Center does consultations and has experience bfing multiples and would probably be a good source of info, and not far from E-town.

Married to DH partners.gif since 2007. Mommy to babyboy.gif 7/2011.  We bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you guys so much! I am so excited to know that there is a multiple group in Louisville! I am going to e-mail them right away! that is fantastic! I have been finding some great things recently for the babies! 

Janie and the Triple Threat

Due October 11 <3

Old 03-31-2011, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I don't know anything about the cosignments in the area but wanted to let you know that I think E-Town is gorgeous and I have thought of moving there myself..It is big enough to be comfy but not too big and close enough to Louisville when you want..My little L just loves to feed the ducks at the lake just off the exit into E-Town..We live about 35 miles South in Barren county..Hope you like it here..

User Tag List