Any other non-vax mamma's in Richmond w/ kids in public school? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-25-2011, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Just wondering if there were any other mamma's out there that aren't vaccinating their children. My daughter starts kindergarten this fall. She is in preschool right now. I stopped vaccines on her and my other child about 1 1/2 years ago. She has had a lot of emotional and physcial problems. Since stopping the vaccines I have noticed she doesn't get sick as much. I am a little freaked out about her immunizations from the public school though. She goes to therapy for speech and occupational 4 times a week. I just don't even want to go there with the vaccines. Anyone else out there??jaw2.gifI feel so alone and scared...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 08:03 AM

We're just west of Richmond -- my older two kiddos (1st grade and K) have never been vax'd...  we just filled out the form available on the VDH website and had it notarized at the bank for free and haven't been questioned a bit!  

They do call us and 'let us know' that there is a measles outbreak every once in a while and are confused when I say - Good - I hope my kids catch it!  =-D    

You're not alone - there are lots of us out here - just not many that are on this forum, for some reason!  

Take it easy!!  

Kiera

Kiera - Loving Wife and Mother of DD (6), DS (5) and DS (3)
Old 06-02-2011, 12:32 PM

Hi! I just vaccinated my kids for the first time and boy did I get the stares! I'm in Glen Allen, if you ever want to meet up at Deep Run Park it would be awesome! Looking for like minded friends! 

User Tag List