Mothering Forum banner

Charlottesville, Virginia

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  massmamaoftwo 
#1 ·
A group of us have a Cloth Diaper Meet-up every Saturday that generally turns into an attachment parenting Mama hang-out. We meet at Sugar Snap Consignment, which is in the Staples shopping center. We meet at 10am and generally hang out for a few hours.

Attatchment-parenting minded people new to Charlottesville might enjoy the Holistic Parents Network and/or Birth Circle.

Not incidentally, Sugar Snap sells new and used cloth diapers and baby carriers, and is a very breastfeeding-friendly place!

#2 ·
Hi there, I see this post is from a few years ago but I'm wondering if the Holistic group still exists. We are considering a move to c'ville from NH and I worry about finding peer moms who are more holistic. My kids (7,5,1) haven't had any vaccinations and we try to do low intervention dental when possible. I stress every time we move that people won't be accepting of this. Thanks in advance for any info. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.