Midwife in Cental-West Kentucky? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-20-2011, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there everyone...I'm really hoping that someone can help me out...  I'm looking for a Midwife in Central-West Kentucky or Mammoth Cave area?  I have looked up all the obvious midwives that advertise and they are all too far away...and I don't want to drive to TN to deliver. 

I've been looking things up and I'm pretty sure that UC is legal...so are there any midwives that would attend a homebirth, but not as my "midwife"...just a helper....I'm thinking that would be legal?  Just trying to feel out all of my options.  I would love a UC, but SO is not looking like he will be into that anytime soon, he really needs the "helper" or a midwife to feel good about everything....

I've already had 2 easy, smooth homebirths up North so this is something that I have to figure out...cant stand the idea of going to a hospital for #3, it's so beautiful to be at home...

Thanks so much for any and all help

xoxo

#2 of 4 Old 09-22-2011, 03:53 AM

Really wish you were a little closer to Paducah. Mammoth Cave/Bowling Green area is a far drive for me but I have just started my home birth practice in far Western KY. I will keep my ears open for you and let you know if I find out anything.

#3 of 4 Old 09-23-2011, 07:44 AM

Im in the Brownsvill/Mammoth Cave  area as well! And desperately wanting a midwife for baby #2. :( If you find anyone please keep me updated!

#4 of 4 Old 10-13-2011, 04:43 PM

If you'd like to contact me at traceyky at gmail dot com, I can give you contact information on midwives available in the brownsville/mammoth cave  area :-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page