The preschool that my sons attend is having an open house on Saturday, June 30th
at 9am. It's a terrific school! See details below and and please spread the word
to others who might be interested. I'm happy to answer any questions you may
have or share my personal experiences.
Here's a short video that gives you a flavor of the school. It's is intended to
solicit funds, but it gives a really good feel of the school and what it is
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Imagine a preschool that cares for the whole child. A preschool where
* the focus is on social and emotional intelligence in an enriched and
stimulating natural environment.
* kids don't just learn about nature, they are immersed in it.
* children plant and tend gardens; care for goats, chickens, ducklings, and
turtles; observe and study native critters and creatures ‹including frogs,
salamanders and insects
* hiking through neighboring Huntley Meadows is a weekly occurrence.
You don't have to imagine it. Come see for yourself during our open house on
Saturday, June 30 at 9 a.m.
Frog Pond is a year-round, full-day, inclusive early learning center for
children from 18 months to pre-kindergarten that is dedicated to working
Frog Pond offers:
* A curriculum rich in science and nature study and a dedicated science teacher!
* A natural environment on two acres of land adjoining Huntley Meadows
* A mini-farm with goats, chickens, ducks, turtles, and native creatures.
* An outdoor classroom and amphitheater
* Healthy and nutritious foods, including fresh-made meals; fresh fruits and
vegetables; whole grain snacks; organic milk and cheese; and more.
* Full-time and part-time options (based on whole day, up to 10 hours per day.
No part-day options available).
Currently enrolling through the fall.
Please share this information with others who might be interested. Thank you and
we hope to see you there!
RVSP appreciated, though not required.
Frog Pond Early Learning Center
7204 Harrison Lane, Alexandria VA 22306
703-763-7665 | Info@...