Any aspiring/student Midwives in or around Louisville, KY? Study Group? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-09-2012, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hullio!

I've just began my journey to Midwifery and am looking to connect with others who are aspiring or have begun their journey as well. I only know of one, and she is an Advanced Apprentice who has given me a lot of valuable information. However, I'm hoping to not only keep in touch with fellow students, but to possibly join/start a Study Group! grouphug.gif

-Cherry Blanch

Mom to Charles and Eli...fencing.gif...who are always fighting!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just wanted to say good for you!  I know of at least one person who is studying to be a midwife, but I am thinking you may already be in touch with her.

Also, are you already connected with the Kentucky Home Birth Coalition?  If not, we'd love to have you!  (I recently joined the steering committee!)  There are several local midwives, including some student midwives, on the committee as well.  I can let you know about the next steering committee meeting if you're interested.  

http://kentuckyhomebirthcoalition.com/

Married to DH partners.gif since 2007. Mommy to babyboy.gif 7/2011.  We bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif.

User Tag List