New Harmony, Indiana - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-28-2009, 01:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Moving to New Harmony from Evansville in the next few months. I'm not really sure what all N.H has to offer, anyone live there or near there that can tell me anything about it? I love the town, have been to the open church and the parks but as far as shops and stores, not so much.

TIA!

single mommy to identical twin girls (3/06) Non-traditional mama just : through life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2009, 12:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
Moving to New Harmony from Evansville in the next few months. I'm not really sure what all N.H has to offer, anyone live there or near there that can tell me anything about it? I love the town, have been to the open church and the parks but as far as shops and stores, not so much.

TIA!
I don't live in New Harmony, but Evansville is pretty close, I suppose. When we have taken a day trip there we have seen a few parks, a labrynth/garden place, they have a state park, (with all the goodies those have), and lots of small shops and stuff...really cozy-like for a small town, I suppose...but you already know all that, LOL. I hope you find some fun stuff in N.H.:

Mama to my tribe

User Tag List