Doctor Recommendations in Canton or Dover/New Philadelphia OH area? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-13-2009, 09:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I just gave birth to my second son last friday and when calling to make an appointment with my old family doctor (who my DS1 has seen a couple times, though not in like 1.5 yrs...), found out that he's not a: taking *ANY* new patients right now, period and b: no longer seeing young children (till like 8 or 8!!) SO, I need a new doctor for my little ones. Would prefer someone in New Philadelphia/Dover area, but would be willing to drive up to canton if need be... I called up and made an appointment with the akron children's pediatrics office in new philadelphia (just so that my new lil guy will see SOMEONE here shortly), but I am slightly nervous as we don't vax and my toddler (29 months) is still nursing. So.. any suggestions??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2009, 11:21 PM

YOu could try Rita Kazlauskas at Community Healthcare Pediatrics - Jackson area

Heather: wife to Chris ; mama to Sophia (7/03) ; Juliana (8/07):; and Peter (3/12/10)
Old 08-05-2011, 10:17 PM

I know that this is an older post but I am hoping to find out if this is still good information.  I am a select vax...Thank you so much for any help you may have.  I am also in the Canton/Akron/Massillon Area.....smile.gif

User Tag List