Any moms around Columbus or Mansfield, OH Areas? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Tricia that commented about the holistic moms meeting in Mansfield, is probably close enough to you, you could PM her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanea View Post

Looks like there are some like-minded moms near me after all! I'm equidistant from Mansfield and Marion (near Bucyrus), and we visit Columbus every few weeks when the weather is nice. I have yet to find a ped or family doc in this area who is non-vax and intact friendly and is supportive of full term breastfeeding - am I asking too much??? LOL! Guess I need to branch out a little! It's not like we go to the doc often, but it would be nice to have one just to develop rapport in case we actually need to see a doc for something serious. Homebirth moms in the area - midwife recommendations? I was planning to be living in Canton but for now I'm staying in this area, so I was hoping to find a midwife within an hour's drive (I'm due in August).

Melissa-Mama to Allyson carrot.gif 1-22-07 and Katelyn homebirth.jpg 5-14-09 and Paul 1-2-12 my 10 lb 6oz. homebirthed baby boy.

#32 of 36 Old 04-08-2011, 10:16 AM

and Delanea, I think you are REALLY close to the OP kaelynn's mom, she is very close to bucyrus as well. :)

Melissa-Mama to Allyson carrot.gif 1-22-07 and Katelyn homebirth.jpg 5-14-09 and Paul 1-2-12 my 10 lb 6oz. homebirthed baby boy.

#33 of 36 Old 04-08-2011, 06:17 PM

Hello Columbus moms!!!!!!!! I am SO excited to have found this thread. I am currently near the Youngstown area (northeast ohio) and I have to say natural/attachment parenting is pretty rare around here! I am (95% certain) moving to Columbus in June as DH is getting a new job there and I am so excited! I am a little worried about finding the right doctors and support groups though.... glad to see this thread!

sleepytime.gifjog.gifSleepy, running, wife to superhero.gif DH 08/09 -  Mama to jog.gif DS 8/08 & love.gif DD 1/11

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. " - Japanese Proverb

#34 of 36 Old 04-08-2011, 07:59 PM

To those that haven't been approved on the AP Village: You have to post an intro thread :)

Married to David since 2/16/08. Baby wearing, breastfeeding, bed sharing, delayed vaxing, cloth diapering, SAHM to Bella, my punctual little girl, born on her due date, 9/3/09
#35 of 36 Old 04-10-2011, 06:12 PM

hello, I'm just 30 mins from mansfeild, i was looking for other mommy to bes for support and guidance as well. not sure if this fits into to yours but here i am lol

feel free to message or anything.=]

Mommy fo one, hubby and dog; suffers from Depression & Fibromyalgia; First Year Nursing Student!
#36 of 36 Old 01-07-2014, 01:41 PM

Hi, I am a SAHM to three girls ages 5, 3 and 10 months. I'm a Christian, I practice attachment parenting, We are a non-vaxing, pro-breastfeeding and babywearing kind of family! I would love to make some new like minded friends, but I don't discriminate :) I am moving to Mansfield Ohio from PA for my husband's new job. If you already have a "circle of moms" there, I'd love to get connected. If you don't already have a group, well... then I guess I'll start one. :)

bf.jpg:lactivist:novax::intactivist 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page