New to Grand Haven, MI.. anyone in the area? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-09-2011, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have just moved to Grand Haven a few months ago and am pregnant with my first. I have yet to make any friends here and would love to find like minded people in the area.

Looking forward to hearing from people!

Erin

#2 of 6 Old 07-14-2011, 04:33 PM

Hello! If you are still around...I am in Roosevelt park (muskegon area) just north of you! I am originally from Holland but moved when I got married. I hope you like GH - it's a fun place to be this time of year!

#3 of 6 Old 07-15-2011, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter

Hi There, I am still in Grand Haven! Thanks for reaching out. I am currently pregnant with my first, due at the end of August. I'd love to meet up someday- it's been slow getting to know people around here.

Thanks,

Erin

#4 of 6 Old 08-18-2011, 11:00 AM

I'm not too far away from Grand Haven, about 20 minutes.  How is the pregnancy?   There aren't too many great resources in Grand Haven that I know of.  There are some fab ones in Grand Rapids, but they are working on getting more at the lakeshore.  :)

#5 of 6 Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 AM

Hello!  I am new to the GH area too - moved here just over a year ago.  I started going to the Grand Haven Young Professionals events with my husbands, and we met a great group of friends through that, next event is on the 22nd at the Rosebud if you'd like to come (see www.ghyp.org).  I'm trying to find information about local OB/GYN docs in the area (good, bad, otherwise!) as we are starting to think about expanding our family . . . JUST starting to think about it!  Any suggestions/comments?

#6 of 6 Old 09-15-2011, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

How great to hear from some people! I had a baby girl on August 18 and am loving all these new experiences!

It would be great to organize a meetup perhaps? Is anyone available during the day?

Erin

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page