Northwest Ohio mamas? In between Toledo and Sandusky?!!? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-20-2011, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Often times I feel like mama friends are lacking in my life, but more so I find that like minded mama friends seem to be what is lacking most and would love to have some local like minded mama friends, anyone out there?

#2 of 5 Old 02-25-2011, 12:22 PM

I often feel the same :) I'm near you but not near enough to be of much help I'm afraid. I'm about 30 min west of Sandusky in Amherst. We go to Kalahari's playland once in a while (did you know its free?!) if you're ever in the area. I've got an almost 3 and 4 1/2 year old little boys :)

#3 of 5 Old 04-18-2011, 08:05 AM

I'm in Sylvania, OH - so right by Toledo. Pregnant with my first due in September.

dinomomma likes this.
#4 of 5 Old 10-28-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeAmy View Post

I often feel the same :) I'm near you but not near enough to be of much help I'm afraid. I'm about 30 min west of Sandusky in Amherst. We go to Kalahari's playland once in a while (did you know its free?!) if you're ever in the area. I've got an almost 3 and 4 1/2 year old little boys :)

You mean 30 minutes east of Sandusky?    hola.gif

Someone once told me the indoor tree house was free, but I didn't know they had a whole playland. Thanks for the tip.

There is also a splash park in Sandusky that I heard is supposed to be free, I haven't been there though. (We went to one in Texas and it was so much fun- even for parents) 

http://www.funcoast.com/node/857411

novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   homebirth.jpg    lady.gif of 4:bikenew.gif5 yr    blahblah.gif    4 yr   sleepytime.gif   2 yr   baby.gif  2 mo
#5 of 5 Old 10-28-2012, 05:18 PM

I'm also in Sylvania, OH!  I'd love to get together with other Moms!  It's easy to get caught up in motherhood and forget that we need our time too.  Even with playdates it's nice because there is at least adult interaction!!  :-) 

I'm also a new Postpartum Doula & Baby Night Nurse.  Come Spring I want to start holding monthly get togethers in the Toledo area for anyone that wants to come (not just the families I work with but anyone!).  I'll let you know if I do but until then maybe we could set something up in Perrysburg, Maumee, or Holland area so it's conveniently off the expressway for those that are driving up here.

stillheart.gif Happy Parenting!!! stillheart.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page