Mom and Baby Yoga Northville Mi - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 03-07-2011, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am so excited to let you know that I will be teaching a Mom and Baby Yoga class!
The class is being offered at the Northville Yoga Center every Saturday @10:45. Mom and Baby Yoga is a great way to rejuvenate your spirit and strengthen your body after childbirth. For moms and babies 6 weeks to active crawling. Find some time to relax, and share the wonder of motherhood.
The studio also offers a pre-natal class Thursdays @7:15
Drop in $ 14 and new students get a 2nd class free. There are also several class packages.
Northville Yoga is at 200 South Main Street 248-449-YOGA
If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them or you can contact the studio.

Amanda Callaway RYT

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page